The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the restoration of my 1934 Stoner Super-8 pinball machine.

Please note* You will find the oldest post is at the bottom, newest at the top...

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Final Pieces

Just a quick update of where I am.  I am pretty much complete with just a few final pieces to take care of. 

I have my power working correctly.  I was able to run the charger at 12 volts and 6 amps which gave me pretty much the perfect amount of power.

I have my glass in and no issues of balls popping out of line anymore as well as the noise level is now normal. 

The game is much harder than the Signal to get the skill shots.  I was thinking with 3 options you could hit them a lot but it is harder than I expected which is fun. 

Last things needed are:

- Super-8 card
- Having the lock for the door keyed or lock replaced
- Tilt pedestal replaced
- Paint the new knobs which I cannot do until spring

Here are a couple of pictures of how it looks now.



No comments:

Post a Comment